Saturday, January 30, 2010

WIP #2 - Tanmay

Guys this is my incomplete second draft. I am not at all satisfied by my current output. I am not able to bring the result which I have visualized. Its getting away from my idea, but still by seeing your updates I am now a bit encouraged to post it, which matters a lot to me these days.

Actually the basic concept is, Its a sci-fi spaceship which had landed on an island(earth) which is formed during volcanic eruptions/landslides very long back & a tribal guy founds it while some tribal exploration.



Please everyone do comment on my post. I need suggestions.

Thanks!
TanmayP a.k.a Bone Collector.

2 comments:

Mitali P said...

hey well.. a good start. you have adobe photoshop right, downlaod some brushes and textures and references and get on with it ..

give it a basic wash add details on ship

thanks for your pitukla comment brr

Nilabh said...

Hey if it is landed on Earth...wat r those cubes?......finding by tribals is a gud idea...show them.....the creeps and leaves will look just fine. I agree to mitli. Use some texture brushes.
Gud Luck!