Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Paper Stuff

Heya guys! Sorry for the late post but I was just running around places. Had real fun though.
Here I came across these videos from the site ' Drawn'. I was stunned. How come these kinda ideas hit ones brains? And then they are executed with more than just what is justifying to them. Gosh! I strain my brain, try to unclog those nerve pipes and think, but I am no good I guess! hehe!
Real great stuff. Enjoy! ( The Videogioco Loop Experiment is my favourite)



Langara College: Rethink College. From Rethink Canada. Rory O’Sullivan: Art Director, Designer, Illustrator.



videogioco-loop experiment from donato sansone on Vimeo.



parkour motion reel from saggyarmpit on Vimeo.



Animated ad for Beringer Wines, directed by Olivier Gondry (Michel’s brother).


5 comments:

TANMAY said...

Great, awesome, fabulous videos... these guys are fantastic...!! simply great...!!

Mitali P said...

it's awesome! totally rejuvanating the senses, it makes me feel like what i'm doing is so bland!

I ♥ it!

Mitali P said...

i came back to say that book was awesome a living proof of their ideas!

i mean whose idea was it anyway!!
hahha

Nilabh said...

I wish it was mine :-)

Mitali P said...

yh... our brains are kinda clogged!!