Monday, December 28, 2009

Another walk blocking.

Yeah, I can almost see your faces.. "What? another walk?" I seem to be stuck on walks, as a matter of fact, I am. I don't feel satisfied with the walks that I work on...

What I have here is a walk that I blocked yesterday and today... pose to pose and using the time 24 fps, 12f march time... till now I have found this timing very useful [this doesnt means I always use this]

Here it is:


I need help from you guys esp the animators.. how is the spine supposed to flow in these poses? o_O because it seems stiff... help or links are appreciated :D

Also I wanna know what timings you use?

P.S. This is my blog about daily comics hope you enjoy 'em too!

Comic Relief!

Bye~

4 comments:

Nilabh said...

Well well.
WALKS ARE the most difficult.
The way he is walking, he has to lean forward otherwise he'll fall. The spine need s to be bent forward I think. The motions come out pretty fluid. Nice one
Even I use the Same pattern for timing. 24/12. haha!

Mitali P said...

Hm... me thinks so too...

Sumit said...

hey mits, nice try.....i am expecting some more....

Mitali P said...

yea your expectations never end Mr.J... brrr