Friday, December 25, 2009

A walk for a change...

Hey guys.. I was totally bored of animating walks for humans.. so thought if I could make something diffrent.. [wanted to test the chilled waters with my toe] so here is a walk I recently tried on a Dinosaur rig...



I don't know why but the maya playblast seems to eat away one last frame in this cycles :(
Comments and discussions are welcome :D

I learnt a lot of things in this walk and I am actually glad that I thought if trying it.. figured out many essential tricks about "weight" ... timing and spacing.. I am going to edit this post more later on with some figures to entertain you... for now... it's an extremely chilly night.. I am looking forward to nothing but snuggling up in a warm blanket with my kitties..
:P

Adios~ brrrr!

1 comment:

Nilabh said...

haha...Ive seen that one before...funny.
I see u didn't removed the snap yet?