Monday, February 1, 2010

FINAL - Tanmay P

Well well well... here is my final post of 'Finding An Abandoned Ship' digital painting competition. Actually I wanted to be the first one to post the final entries, but Uju got that, and I am happy for her.. ha ha.. ok.


I want to share something more, that this is my first ever digital painting & which in a competition with some really cool painters here, yeah! really, I mean it, and I am glad, that they considered me to be a part of this wonderful competition.

Thanks!

Tanmay Padalikar a.k.a. Bone Collector.

2 comments:

Nilabh said...

Great one!
I love the feel of it. I can feel it.
The only thing is that it got a bit dark. But when looked closely....awesome.
Loved the way the ship is binded by ropes!
All the best!

Mitali P said...

hey!

really liked what you accomplished with a mouse..
i love the dark spaces and that you cleverly used your strengths!
this is the way to workk..

if there is a wish.. there is a way and its so fun!
hope we have more like this coming up!